Friday, February 6, 2009

A loyal friend to us

This day, a friend, that was very loyal to us , a security guard when we're out of the house, our playmate and my pillow, was now going to the place where he can rest peacefully.
Before going to school, I say "bye bye" to him, when I'm saying that word, unconsciously my tears fell down to my cheeks, (ang babaw talaga ng luha ko). It is real or my imagination that I saw a liquid like tears In Pochie's eyes when I say goodbye to him (mas lalo akong naiyak), and when I said to him " you'll be okay, dont worry", he raised his head, I was surprised, but then I pushed his head down and said to him to rest now, and he took it seriously! when I'm in home, my mother inform me that pochie was dead. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I was so sad that my friend pet was no longer in this world, awwww, I miss him already.
Thank you for serving us with all of your loyalty, and thanks for being a friend.

1 comment: